Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Acces Sequence?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to do the pricing VK11 by using the following access sequence's

1.Customer-solt to / Material

2. Sales org/dist.channel/division/zone/ Material.

3. Customer Hierarchy

4. Material

5. Sales org.

when I am creating a sales order VA01.material is not picking up the price for (2 & 3) ie. Sales org/ dist. channel/ division/zone/material and Customer Hierarchy.

For step 1,4,&5 it is working fine. could you please let me know what do i need to do in VA01 screen so that it picks up the price for the material.

Thanks.

Mohammed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

You just go to the conditions screen in the sales order and at the buttom you find a push button called pricing analysis.You click the same and find out the reason and you can easily solve the problem.This will be very helpfull to you.Instead of guessing the problem its better u go through the analysis and find out the solution for the same.Some times because of exclusion indicator also this problem might occur.pls let me know the erro that it is showing on analysis.also dont forget to double click on the condition type in analysis screen whichever u feel not working.Let me know. byeee..

Regards

Ravi Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshamanan,

Thanks for your reply, I don't know what entries or changes needs to be done in item condition or Analysis for customer Hierarchy(acc. seq),I have done changes in item condition for other acces seq and it works but my question is again what changes need to done in item condition for cust. hierarchy.

Appreicate your reply.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

while creating the sales order ,first should try on selecr particular condition type and analysis in item condition.why did not coming in sales order?.the system clearlly mensioned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Access sequence No.2 is working now, but I still can't work out the pricing for customer hierarchy.I have checked the validity,I don't know how the sales order will pick up the price when you are doing pricing using customer Hierarchy as your access sequence.

Mohammed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

You may also check the validity dates of these condition records. When you do an analysis on the pricing procedure do you see any error message.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check with the condition record if it is maintained for that key combination which is not coming. And do you mean to say all these tables are in the same access sequence ? If yes you need to place them from most specific to general to the proper record trigger. At the same make sure that conditon records exist,

Also have a look at the conditions screen of item for pricing analysis. It gives information whether record is found or not, or what could be the reason.

Hope it helps. Please reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore