cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS Configuration for Contract Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a situation here regarding DMS system, we have configured Content server in our landscape for doc management and integrated with SAP system.

But right now we are using same for doc type like drawing and pdf,doc etc.

Now we want to configure DMS in such a way that we can use it for Contractual docs (eg.Software license reminder).

eg. System should automatically send reminder email before 30 days of license expiration or according to configuration system should send reminder message.

All your help is appreciable

Best regards,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amol,

Thank You for the forum help. it would be great help.

We also have same requirement to integrate SAP Content Server with SAP ECC, CRM using DMS.

I do not have any idea what is needed for installation, configuration, really appreciate if you could share any documents to achieve this would be great help, my email id rao.nukasani@yahoo.com

Thanks in Advance.

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nag,

It has been seen that you are sharing personal Mail ID in the forum for more than two times. You are violating forum rules.

Regards,

Nayeem

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amol,

Your requirement can not be met in standard SAP system.

You must understand that SAP Document Management System is not a digital organizer, where in you can keep reminders.

You must educate your client about the intended purpose of DMS system.

You can go for development, in case your client needs that badly. But for me it looks very difficult task to develop this functionality.

In case you find some solution share with the forum members.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please download the doc from this url  http://craftkeys.com/site-info/circle-unlimited.com

This is the information about Contractual or Imp doc management system which can be integrated by SAP systems.

I would like to know how can we proceed if we want to implement this with our ERP systems…if you have any idea about this please share.

Do we need to purchase any server or tool  from SAP or any other vendor ?