cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating with SCM Predefined Content.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement of integration Using SCM Predefined Content for PI 7.30 dual stack.

What Steps need to perform , in such senarios .. Please guide.

Need to know What to do at ECC Side and PI Side.

All  I know is I need to import a predefined content in PI and they(DT, MT , Mapping) are simply ready to use.... am i correct ???

Do I have to perform any steps over ECC Side? - like any importing of content ,activate Proxies , Scheduling reports ..

Please guide. I have not worked on such integration.. So Please Guide me step by step .

Regards

Prabhat Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

Have u designed your scenario.  I mean what your using at sender side (Idocs, Proxy & RFC) based on the design you need to proceed with configuration and design.  First let us know your design.

Thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard reports and IDOCs will be used to send data .

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

As per my understanding custom Reports will generate IDocs and will be sent to PI. In that case you have to complete ALE Configurations at SCM and PI side. As you mentioned you have Dual stack then you can use Standrad Abap based IDoc adapter. Please find the below blog for End to End configuration:

http://www.riyaz.net/sap/beginners-guide-to-ale-and-idocs-a-step-by-step-approach/18/

All the required DT, MT, MM and OM will be available in your standard content. After upload the content in your ESR, you just need to create Configuration Objects in Directory and use available objects (Service Interface, Operation Mapping) in Receiver Determination, Interface Determination, Sender Agreement, Receiver Agreement, you dont need to create Sender IDoc adapter, only Receiver Adapter...Thats all. 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma,

You have to follow like below:

1.Fisrt of all, you have to IMPORT your SCM Content into PI ESR and Activate.

2.Configure your Configuration Scenarion as per the Integration Scenario from the ESR Content.

3.Complete the prerequisites as per the SCM PI Content Guide given to you along with the PI content.

4. Fill the Pre-requisites in ECC and/OR in the Backend system and alo in PI in ABAP stack and or ID.

Then run the scenario and check for the results.

Regards,

Sreeni.