cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The selling price of some products in our company are maintained by minimum pack size.The price of any extra ml after the minimum pack size has a different price.

To achieve this I maintained one condition record for the minimum pack size. But when I try to maintain price for the extra ml using graduated scale, system defaults the minimum pack size maintained in the condition record. How can I maintain per ml price in scale?

Is there a SAP standard process to maintain prices by Alternate Unit of Measure?

Thanks
Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satish

Graduate Scales works on the following scenario:

eg: When  Check value   B Ascending

50 ML 100 UNIT

100 ML 120 UNIT

9999 ML 150 UNIT

Now suppose order is 200 ML, then it will calculate like

For the first 50 ML it will take 100 Unit, from 51-100 it will take 120 UNIT from 120 onwards 150UNIT.

(50*100)+(50*120)+(100*150).

Now do the following setting, it will work

in V/06

Now Condition Record(VK11)

NOW it will do what you want,eg: SO quantity 60,

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Ashish

But my requirement is to be able to maintain as below.

1 ml to 100ml = $50 per 100ml

101 to 200 ml = $0.5 per 1ml

I want to achieve this without maintaining two condition records. The problem is I can only maintain price per 100ml in the condition record. I also want to maintain per 1 ml price in scales.

Regards

Kumar

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satish

In my opinion, there is no standard solution to achieve your requirement.

1 ml to 100ml = $50 per 100ml

101 to 200 ml = $0.5 per 1ml

Provided, If you don't modify the way you maintain your condition record. And also, mathematically, I don't see any difference between your requirement and following scale:

1ml to 100ml = $0.5 per 1ml

101ml to 200ml = $0.5 per 1ml

Until & unless you have minimum order quantity as 100ml and thereafter you want it to graduate for scales in 1ml.

Therefore, it's may be more minimum order quantity related issue. So, for that you might have to maintain "Min.Ord.qty" field in Sales:Sales Org.1 view of material master. Further, in your pricing maintain condition record based on per 1ml.

You can try it. If you have any disagreement or concern, do let us know.

Regards, JP

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to maintain the Scale Type in the desired Condition Type under T.code-  V/06.

The option is also available in Condition record but it does not Work.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

I used the scale type Graduated scale. Sorry, din't get what you meant by

'The option is also available in Condition record but it does not Work'.

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what I am looking at.

Thanks

Kumar

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can find it here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

I have already maintained Graduated scale type in the condition record.

The issue is I am not able to maintain per 1 ml price in the scales.

Thanks

Kumar

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satish

As in condition record overview screen, you have maintained per values as 50 ML. That is reason in scales also, that values is reflecting as per 50 ML. Change the per unit values in condition record overview screen, to see a change in scales per unit. Thus, for per unit in condition overview screen & scales are always in sync.

If you have limitation that you can't change 50 per unit, then proportionality maintain values in scales.

Regards, JP