Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing the dynamic config paramaters using soap staging

former_member192238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

The system which we work consists of two XI systems. Hence my message  flows from source to target as follow :-

Sorce Abap Proxy->XIbox1-->via SOAP staging->XIBox2->Target via SFTP

Please note that XIBox1 is running on PI 7.31 and XIBox2 on PI 7.11.

SFTP version on XIBOX2 is SEEBURGER_EDI_ADAPTER, 3.0 of Seeburger

we are using a SOAP channel to connect between the two XI systems.

Now i have requirement like from ECC XIBox1 will receive 2 attachments and 1 xmlfile file now these 2attachments should be zippedand placed in the some target directory through receiver cahnnel with SFTP adapter in XIBOX2 and zippfile name should be  name which we receive from the field filename in xmlfile .

I have idea of doing dynamiconfig to read the filename form the sorce XMLfile and and map to Header of target in the soap channel after checking keep attachemnts,Attachments will pass to XIBOX2 and the challenge is output of the mapping in XIBOX1 will pass to XIBOX2 through SOAP channel will the same output after Dynamic config will pass to XIBOX2? and on more constraint we have  our project standards will not allow to do mapping in XIBOX2 it should be just passthrough in XIBOX2 so Dynamic config can not be repeated in XIBOX2.

Any one can please suggest how to acheive the above requirement any help is highly apprecaited

Regards

Praveen Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Since the data is posted using SOAP protocol you need to ensure that you update the Keep Header & Keep attachment process in both the cases.

Even if its a direct transfer still it will take the Dynamic values are passed across between two PI systems.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Firstly to Zip files at adapter level you have a module bean available.

in the receiver adapter go to module tab and provide the below detials (before you provide your standard adapter module "localejbs/Seeburger/solution/sftp"

Processing Sequence

Module name - localejbs/AF_Modules/PayloadZipBean     

Type - Local Enterprise Bean Zip

Module Key - Zip

Module Configuration

Module Key - Zip

Parameter name - zip.mode

Parameter Value - zipAll

I will let you know how to do the Dynamic configuration in 2nd XI box using ASMA in my next post

Regards,

Lakshmi