cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML indentation possible in receiver AS2 channel?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts,

I have a scenario in which the receiving end can only get the data in indented format. Basically it is the same requirement as mentioned in the below , but i cannot use a mapping for it. I would need to use an adapter module if possible.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1432067

Can anyone please tell me if there is an adapter module which is already present for this. A custom adapter is again a no - no.

Regards,

Ninu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello guys,

just to add on the above scenario, i think it should be mentioned my dual XI landscape and how the mesage is going currently.

I have an XML like message which is being processed by the target end as a flat file and hence though it looks like an XML the indentation of the file is very important for it to get processed at the target end.

Currently the flow is as follows :-

Bs1->X1Box1->XIBox2->Bs2.

The connection between XIBox1 and XIBox2 is through a SOAP channel on SOAP 1.1 protocol.

The SOAP receiver channel in XIBox1 calls a SOAP sender chanel in XIBox2.

Please note that X1Box1 is on 7.31 and XIBox2 is on 7.11.

and we are just using an ICO in XIBox2 for routing purpose.

When i push a test message, by the time the mesage reaches the SOAP receiver channel, it is indented because i have used an XSLT for that.

The next view i have on the message is in message monitoring in XIBox2, there the message is not indented.

Can you please let me know if there is some paramter which has to be set in the SOAP sender/receiver in order to keep the indentation when it reaches the second XI box.

Regards,

Ninu

Former Member
0 Kudos

A different view on this - Take 3

Another view was whether once the payload is correct, we can put it as an attachment to the SOAP receiver. Is that possible?

what i mean is let the maindocument contain the indented payload. Now at the SOAP receiver, i swap this maindocument as an attachment, and get empty maindocument and attachment indented payload  and let it go to the next XI system. IS this feasible at all :S.. I am confused!.

Help please

Rgards,

Ninu