cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement ERP EIC in ESS and MSS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to give access to employees the application HREIC in ESS and MSS. What is the best practise scenario to implement this?

1. I try to Implement by using the Adobe for ISR_FORM_SEIC. But through form the employees can just create an activity. They are not able

to see or followup the activities which was create by an Employee.

2. I try in other way is give access to HREIC through ESS & MSS. Then I create a new "IC WebClient Profile" which has only some views  includes

"Search for Employees",  "Activity", "Search for activity". But from here it's not able to restricted for that employee can register a activity for his or her self. Employee can register for any one. It's same problem in the View where you bring the all existing activitis ""Search for activity". In that view employee can search for all activity for other employees too.

Any idea how we could implement EIC in ESS such as Employee can create an Activity only for his or her self and can see his or her Activities in application.

And the managers can just create Activity for his or her employees.

Thanks in advanced experts!

Best Regards

Anpan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The use case you describe is not currently supported in ERP EIC but we have built custom solutions for several customers.

On a side note it does exist in the Shared Service Framework HR deployment option of EIC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarret,

We have problem to implement ISR_FORM_SEIC in portal to create an activity through ESS. The problem is the form does not have any "Submit" button. Do you have any idea how we could get the "Submit" button in the form to create an activity by using form ISR_FORM_SEIC through ESS?

You mention in your last replay that you use custom solutions for several customers. Is it possible for you to share your experience how you implement that?

Best regards,

Anpan

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anpan

Unfortunately it is to complex to outline in this type of format but the good news is possible and not that complex if you have a basic understanding of ERP EIC.

Thanks,

Jarret

Answers (0)