cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Solman_Setup of Solution Manager 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

While configuring solman_setup steps, under "System Preparation" phase, I have configured most of the steps and have also implemented corrective note. But after configuring LMDB (Scheduled job SAP_LMDB_LDB_0000000001 got finished after one and half day), if I click on "System Preparation" tab, it gives following error:-

*****************************************************************************************

What has happened?

The URL call http://ssolmgr.sesagoa.com:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wd_sise_main_app was terminated because of an error.

Note

The following error occurred in system SOL : Syntax error in program SISE_POSTPROCESS==============CP .

The error occurred on application server ssolmgr_SOL_00 and in work process 5 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: SHOW_ME of program CL_SISE_ACT_CUSTOM_NOTE=======CP

Method: GET_ACTIVITIES_NEW of program CL_SISE_STEP_ABS==============CP

Method: GET_ACTIVITIES of program CL_SISE_STEP_ABS==============CP

Method: IF_SISE_STEP_SCOPE~HAS_DYNAMIC_SCOPE of program CL_SISE_STEP_ABS==============CP

Method: GET_STEPS_NEW of program CL_SISE_RULE_MANAGER==========CP

Method: GET_STEPS of program CL_SISE_RULE_MANAGER==========CP

Method: INIT_ROADMAP of program /1BCWDY/87I0MKP5CNMGTV3UGWJB==CP

Method: IF_V_CONTENT_W_RM~INIT_ROADMAP of program /1BCWDY/87I0MKP5CNMGTV3UGWJB==CP

Method: HANDLEDEFAULT of program /1BCWDY/87I0MKP5CNMGTV3UGWJB==CP

Method: HANDLEDEFAULT of program /1BCWDY/87I0MKP5CNMGTV3UGWJB==CP

*****************************************************************************************

Again, now  it takes long time to open SOLMAN_SETUP page and that also after updating statistics of  ‘D010INC’ and ‘LMDB_P_INSTANCE’ tables  and after 'Invalidate template cache and MIME cache' in SITSPMON  T-Code.

Please suggest how to solve this issue.

FYI: Note no. 0001733824 is already successfully implemented and there is no note in inconsistent state in SNOTE transaction.

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

If the problem still persists, like me in SP7, I have another solution.

Feel free to revert this.

Kind regards,

#solman71today

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cesar,

Thanks for updating the message.

Yes, I still have th eissue. Please guide.

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cesar,

Thanks for updating the message.

Yes, I still have th eissue. Please guide.

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nilutpal,

I was looking back at my notes, I hope I get it right, pls verify you can implement the following notes and pls update your results over here:

Note 1741470 - WD ABAP ALV error when context changes are dispatched

Note 1776414 - SPPF_PROCESS: Action is processed twice

Note 1820638 - Shared Memory Fehler in Web Dynpro ABAP Notification Service

Note 1621917 - WDA: Notification service dump with dialog menus

Kind regards,

#solman71today

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the problem of unwanted note implementation.. we face the same issue..

We de-implemented those notes and issue resolved..

Check the inactive objects in Snote.. and de - implement the sap note has the inactive objects...  Please review the previous similar discussion here and my reply http://scn.sap.com/thread/3225278

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jansi,

Thanks for your helpful reply.

I didn't find any note in inconsistent state. Could you please guide me how to find in-active objects in SNOTE to deimplement the notes.

Rgds,

Nilutpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can get those object list, while implementing sap note, it gives you the pop up.with red mark. In that case your note implementation set us inconsistent.

since you dont have inconsistent note, just check the version of the program where the ABAP dump occuring, findout relative note affecting the object.

try to re implement the sap note Note 1733824 and check, whether error occured.

Please check

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sometimes with Solution Manager, you also have to make sure all prerequisites are met and you use the newest versions of the SAP notes. See a the attached tip from SAP's Michael Vollmer. The article is related to ChaRM but is generally applicable to Solution Manager.

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2012/06/05/prerequisites-to-ful...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Samuli,

I have followed the process in SNOTE and downloaded the latest notes and been applied in solution manager. But I could not able to re-apply the master note 1734341 as it's already implemented and isn't allowing to de-implement  the same.

Please suggest .

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nilutpal,

Can you please check if your SNOTE is update and SAP Note 1668882 is implemented to your system.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

have you de implement the sap note 1733824??

Please update

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jansi,

yes, I already have applied 1733824 note.

Regards,

Nilutpal