cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Delivery (VL01n) against order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

When I am creating delivery through vl01n against an order, the delivery is coming blank with no line items. However the total weight column is appearing.The order is made for a single product.

Please help me out. I have posted this question earlier but no one has answered.

Please please help me out!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Akber,

Kindly check availability of material in stock and for confirmed quantity for scheduled lines for sales order.

please share the results and screen shot.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

The material is available on location. In the schedule lines the delivery date is of 2 days back ie of 11th dec 2012 . Im not being able to attach the screenshots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jinoy

Now the line item is appearing... Before it wasnt

This is a very old issue. When we merge more than one SO through VL10a, the Delivery gets saved and when we see no line items in it and the total weight stuck, we have to delete it through LIPS...This is very strange.

Im stuck....

What I think is that there is some issue in order or customer..

Please help me out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Akber ,

I think we need to analyses case by case , ideally if order  is due it will be populated in list and we can create same.

Please cross check selection parameters  if any , sales order should satisfy selection criteria to be populated in list.

Try these and please use advance SCN editor options to paste  screen shots .

Thanks

Jinoy