cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refubishment steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want the steps for refeurbishment process steps, can any one get me!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Thank you for the information provided.

While defining the serial number profile, if I check on existing serial number not required,

than why don't we check the serial number usage as 04 and instead use 03.

Also, if the put the equipment reqm usage to 01, than during automatic creation of serial numbers, equipment numbers won't be created in the background.

Later on how can we create master records for equipment from the serial numbers generated automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two ways to do .. with serial number, without serial number.

1-First create normal order. Assign material which you want to replace with -1 quantity. and new with +1 quantity which you will use for replacement.

2 - Goods issue against order. where new material will be issued and faulty will be return to store.

3- create order with tcode iw81 for faulty material.

4 - Goods issue against new order to issue material from store.

5- Prepare material.

6- tcode IW8W , return refurb material to store.

if serial number is use. in iq02 change valuation before first step for faulty material.

in third step use valuation accordingly in from plant , storage location to, to plant and storage location.

Going forward any query should be ask in EAM forum  link - http://scn.sap.com/community/eam

Former Member
0 Kudos

But please can you explain in detail how we dismantle equipment from storage and how we install it.

Please can you provide the steps in detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use IE4N tcode to dismantle equipment from Functional location . You can use MIGO tcode to issue defective stock from storage location and IW8W to send material to storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

While defining the serial number profile, if I check on existing serial number not required,

than why don't we check the serial number usage as 04 and instead use 03.

Also, if the put the equipment reqm usage to 01, than during automatic creation of serial numbers, equipment numbers won't be created in the background.

Later on how can we create master records for equipment from the serial numbers generated automatically.