Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request update error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

System Details:

ECC 6.0 (sp10), iseries v5r3m5.

When i import transport requests in QA system, there are no errors or warnings in transport logs. But our users said that they cannot see the desired results.

These requests are imported in three clients of the same system, in two clients they can see the results, but in one client there is no result.

For e.g. Movement types were imported, i checked the the table, T156, i can find entries for all clients overthere, but when we check throug transaction omjj, in one client it is not showing entries, while in other clients it shows the results. Even if i import the transport request only in affected clients, it is same. When the user recreate the transport request, then it is imported.

One user also informed me that the result is update after almost two hours.

Can anyone suggest me.

Thanks

Imran Hasware

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved at own

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solved by activating the buffer synchronization using parameter

rdisp/bufrefmode = sendon, exeauto

rdisp/bufreftime = (in seconds, time between two synchronization)

Thanks

Imran Hasware

Former Member
0 Kudos

One thing to add, that when we start the SAP system, now we can see updated values for the affected client.

I dont know why the values are reflecting in certain clients and not in one client while the table contain the values for all clients. What is the relation of one particular client, when we start sap system

Thanks

Imran