cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPP External Procurements; CIF'd to ECC as Purchase Order/Purchase Req

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SPP we have 2 types of generated requirement documents from DRP.   One is a planning purchase req and one is a plan submission purchase req.   When these are approved in SPP they are transmitted and saved in ECC.  The plan submission reql be converted into a purchase order and the planning purchase req will be converted into a purchase req.   Is there anyway to force the plan submission rec and create a purchase req in ECC instead of a purchase order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

APO creates purchase requirements with category AG & these are transferred to ECC.

Their conversion to purchase order with category BF can be triggered from APO or in ECC.

APO can trigger this conversion into purchase order either manually one-by-one or automatically in mass conversion run (/SAPAPO/RRP7)

ECC can trigger this conversion either manually one-by-one by ME21N or automatically in mass conversion run by ME59N or ME51N.

1) Can you please specify what are the categories of the two kind of purchase requirements created by SPP in your scenario?

2) Are you trying to convert one kind of purchase requirements into another kind of purchase requirement in ECC?

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see any category type, these requirements are viewed and approved via /SAPAPO/SPPDRPSB.  Is there a table I can view these requirements with the category?

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

The purchase requirements are displayed in the SNP planning book in the key figure 'distribution receipt (planned)' whereas the purchase orders are displayed in 'distribution receipt (TLB confirmed)'.

If you see order quantities in any of these key figures you could right click & choose details to see the details of category.

Do you use a planning book in SPP too?

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

What transaction is the SNP planning book,,, we don't use that function in SPP.

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

SAP Service Parts Planning  doesn't seems to use the standard APO-DP/SNP/PPDS/GATP interface.

If you could share some screen-shots of the SPP interfaces for purchase requirements, stock transfer orders, sales orders, stock, it would be descriptive for folks here to understand & respond to this issue.

Please share the DRP Matrix screen (/SAPAPO/SPPDRPM) in SPP & the MD04  screen in R3 for any product-location you find relevant for this.

Do let us know.

Kumar

Message was edited by: Blue Lotus