cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery related problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when i am creating outbound delivery,i am getting this type of error"10 No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date" how to create schedule lines,and how can i solve this problem.

i was given the same date what we got in the sales order,but error is still coming.

can u pls explain me step by step ,its very urgent.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

Since you have created sale order you can go to change mode VA02 and from menu bar select 'Goto' item then select schedule line. You will find Deliv.date and change to future date till it indicates the confirmed qty. as the sale order quantity but not as '0' then it is possible to create OBD.

Best wishes,

Rajib

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ramesh

U just check the confirmed quantity field whether it is '0'.If it is zero means system will not allow you,even if u change the selection date.So once u check the stock position in MMBE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It says that for the requested delivery date you dont have the required item qunatities confirmed with a schedule line. In your delivery screen of VL01N the date you are finding is the requested delivery date carried of the order header. When you go to vl01n this date is carried. Where as in the schedule lines for that particualr item the date confirmed is different.

As already suggested just give that confirmed schedule line date of the item and execute VL01N.

This should fix the issue. Pl reward if helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am used same date what i found in schedule lines of sales order,when i am creating outbound delivery.but i am getting same problem

how can i solve this problem,can u pls suggest me

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are only 2 possibilities.

check the stock of this mtl in MMBE. there should be sufficient stock to deliver this order.

second option is: give a future date in the selection date in the dely creation screen - this might work out (in case you are not clear about how to find the MAD dt in the confirmed sched line)

Thanks

Siva

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use the date you find in the confirmed schedule line of the sales order !

reward points if helpful

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

i was used the confirmed date in the schedule lines,when i am creating outbound delivery.but i am getting same problem.

can u pls suggest me how to solve the problem.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please give the dates on order header- requested delivery date and schedule line cofirmed date. Just click on the " ? " icon where you got this message. It will show some long text.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

If you tried by changing the date (giving some future dates) system will display error in Status Bar. Go to EDIT - ERROR LOG and Display the error. If you can send a screen shot of the same. it would be easy to analyse and tell the exact problem.

Also at the same time check that you are using correct shipping point and also chcek the stock position in the Plant.Check assignment between plant & shipping point etc. To be on a safer side.

REWARD IF IT HELPS

MY Mail ID is dsrinid1@rediffmail.com. Pl send Screen shot of error message.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

In va02 go to schedule lines and check the loading / pgi date.

go to vl01n and create the delivery. in the selection date give either the loading date/ pgi date. system will create the delivery.

It is problem with the selection date only

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for u r reply.

i am used the date which i mentioned in the sales order ,but i am getting the same problem.

can u pls suggest me how to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh chandra