cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMSY Delete existing client in DEV

Former Member
0 Kudos

We did hardware migration and during this process the clients were change. In solution manager current I have old clients 100, 240 and 300. The new DEV has client 500 only. I want to delient the logical system attached to the old clients. I want to create a new client in the solution manager with client 500 only and setup earlywatch. Thanks for prompt response

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

1. Logical component already created locally and maintained when your client created.. check in SCC4-> client details/

2. For deletion of old client - Go To SMSY -> product system -> select your system, choose the old RFC clients and use the button "Clear RFC destinations".

3. Create RFC for new client again in smsy by using RFC wizard

4. If smsy doesnt show your newly created client, make sure your it is updated in SLD and landscape fetch job finished successfully or use the option "Read system data remote" in smsy

Please check

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi

Thanks for your help. When I went to the RFC wirard and I entered the new client from the new box. It says client not known. It does not see the client. Does it mean that it is not  updated in the SLD?

Best Regards

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is  there anyway I can email you my screenshoots. I clear all the RFC Client but it is still there when I look at the system.

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

May I know the above issue resolved? you can paste the screenshots here itself?

Please update

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have attached the screenshoots. Let me know what you think

Best Regards

Mike

Answers (0)