cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc DELINS "No unique scheduling agreement could be determined"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi
I'm trying to post an inbound idoc (DELINS) in seller side and I'm getting the following error message (status 51): ""No unique scheduling agreement could be determined""

The isn't any user exit activated and I'm suposing that the configs are done correctly (I did! hahahaha). Also there is only one sales schedule agreement created! Believe me!

Checking the status recorded in idoc... I can see that sap have all data like purchasing schedule agreement, customer code, vendor code, vendor material code, etc.

What could be wrong? Which information the system use to find the sales schedule agreement?

Thank you!!!

Eduardo Chagas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I have this kind of problems, I debug FM module IDOC_INPUT_DELINS with a help of a ABAPER.

In the routines   M_CODE_SELECT and  M_CODE_KDMAT there is code that searches for the sales scheduling agreement.

First attempt is to consult no rejected sales scheduling agreement table M_VLPMA by:

Cust.material

Sold-to party

Partner desc.

Unloading Point

Use

Description

If not found, then it tries by:

Cust.material

Sold-to party

Take a look to table M_VLPMA with your DELINS data. Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Eduardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eduardo! Let me try...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo...

Would you please clarify from where the system gets the information to fill

Partner desc.(KNREF) in table M_VLPMA.

Thank you

Eduardo Chagas

Former Member
0 Kudos

It comes from partner description field in partner funcion from customer master data.

Tks

Eduardo Chagas

Former Member
0 Kudos

For reference to others... take a look into oss note below

Note 652511 - IDOC_INPUT_DELINS: Scheduling agreement not found

3. Restrictions during the background processing

If the search for the scheduling agreement with the help of customer material number, customer number, customer reference number, unloading point, schedule usage and text was not successful, the system also tries to find the scheduling agreement via customer material number and customer number in background processing.
Often, however, the customer reference number is so important that even if customer material number and customer number correspond and if only one scheduling agreement was found, this is an incorrect scheduling agreement. Thus the functions have been changed since Note 551071 and it is no longer possible in general to continue the background processing if only customer number and customer material number correspond. In this case, the system response is as if several scheduling agreements were found and the IDoc ends in status 51.
During foreground processing, such IDocs can be processed because during foreground processing, the user can see the scheduling agreement number and cancel the processing at any time if the scheduling agreement is incorrect.

Thank you Eduardo!

Regards

Eduardo Chagas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for bring us your findings. I've learned more things!!

Answers (0)