SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GMDERIVE not cosidering statistical Internal Order

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys:

I have used statistical IO as a source assignment in FMDERIVE to derive FM Account assignments but when i am trying to use the same in GMDERIVE to derive sponsored class and sponsored program from a combination of statistical IO and a cost element , its not deriving program and class and giving error "program and class not derived". If i replace statistical IO with a real once in GMDERIVE , it starts deriving sponsored class and sponsored program . I want to know if i am missing any GM customizing that could enable us to use statistical IO to derived GM assignments .Please guide.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

What's your setting in OFUP for CO objects?

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

What's your setting in OFUP for CO objects?

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli:

As i stated derivation using statistical IO is working perfectly fine when it comes to FM, in OFUP "only use real CO objects" is unchecked but in GM derivation system is unable to derive sponsored programs and sponsored class using statistical IO .

To add one more thing to above FM Derivation using statistical IO , i am facing an issue in Asset accounting. For assets acquired on projects i am using statistical IO to derive Fund/Fund center and CI, statistical IO has a real cost center assigned to it but as soon as i enter IO in AS01, cost center does not appear in cost center field, i guess it should appear automatically because asset depreciation will be posted to it and because of both possibilities ,either using IO or Costt center for derivation i am unable to set either field as required, in some cases cost center is required while in other IO is required for derivation.

Regards

0 Kudos

Any suggestions ?

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use EXIT_SAPLGMDT_002 for this purpose.

Within this user-exit, you can move some fields from structure COBL to GMDERIVE.

kind regards

Mar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mar,

I use GMDERIVE to derive WBS elements. When I trace it, it works perfectly.

When I post an FI document it does not work. The WBS element is in the coding block. Does it have to do something with the coding block? Also, because the WBS element is not derived, I get the message KI235 "Account X requires an assignment to a CO object".

Any ideas?

0 Kudos

Christos,

Are you using WBS Element as a Target field or as a Source field? You cannot use WBS Elment as a final target field in GMDERIVE.

Thanks

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shyam,

I have one more question for GM this time.

0 Kudos

Christos

Can you post this as a separate post as we should not mix threads.

Thanks

Shyam