Nakisa OrgChart 3.0sp3(Live RFC)Position ID field in Standard view(Position hierarchy) from OrgPositionStructure

If i go to OrgChart standard view I cannot see Position ID(only i can see name of the position and name of the person) in the box(node).

But position ID already exists,if i go to OrgChart-OrgStructure-Position hierarchy-views-pos_standard-Position holder ID(template field name)-Position ID(data element field)

But still i cant see Position ID.

Also, since the field isn't in the detaildata linked to this, you will need to add it to that too (for SAP_Live_RFC this is "pos_standard_TopLevelDetailf532615d8a9a44f.xml").

Note: It is in the data element, so no work required there.

Field is called POSITION_ID (name and alias).

So add field POSITION_ID to the fieldset "All" in the detaildata, then change the view XSL.  You could add a variable at the top of the view XSL, as Luke suggested, like this:

<xsl:variable name="PositionID" select="/cds/sections/section[@name='pos_standard_TopLevelDetailf532615d8a9a44f']/detail[@name='pos_standard_TopLevelDetailf532615d8a9a44f']/record/field[@name='POSITION_ID]"/>

and then amend the various templates so it appears in the correct place on Flex/HTML and when printed ...

OR if you wanted it to appear after the name field then you could append Position ID value to the end of the existing variable "Position" using XSLT and it would appear there (you could append with brackets either side).  This saves you having to alter any other part of the XSL view template.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer