cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to reconcile the Sub-contracting Challan (J1IFQ)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are not able to reconcile the Sub-contracting Challans, this is basically due the error done by the end user.

The scenario is as below:

Sub-contracting PO was created for two Materials

Raw Material was sent to Vendor using 4 challans, three was created on 25.11.2012 and one challan was created on 26.11.2012

The user did the Goods Receipt of both Materials on 25.11.2012.

Initially when the user  tried to reconcile the challan, the system gave an error showing the mismatch in the material document date. After seeing the above error, the user reversed on line item of the Goods Receipt document thinking that the SAP system will allow him to reconcile the rest challans.

Again when he tried to reconcile the balance challan, the SAP System is not allowing.

“Material HDN002-M is not assigned fully, short by 14.000 NOS”

This error is coming for the Material which was reversed by the User.

Please guide us how to reconcile the challans now. One of my friend is saying that the Material document should be reversed completely i.e. both line items. Since we don’t have stock, we can’t reverse the same.

I have attached the Screen Shot for reference.

Please guide.

Regards,

PK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned challans during goods receipt ? If yes, then in J1IFQ screen, enter the GR number and challan number, now go to, 'Quantity Reconc.' and click on 'Delete assignment'. Now try again to reconcile the challans.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

We have not assigned Challans during Goods Receipt.

Please guide how to solve  the Issue.

Regards,

PK

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the cancelled material (which is cancelled in the goods receipt) and the material which is to be reconciled, are in the same challan then you have to post a new corrected goods receipt for the cancelled material and then try to reconcile the challan. OR . In J1IFQ do not enter the challan number which consists the cancelled material, other challans will get reconciled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Materials were sent using same challan and as I told you, we have cancelled only  the first line item. The second line item was not cancelled as stock was not available.

Is it possible to build the dummy stock, then reverse the second line item. After the we will do fresh GR and reconcile the challan. After that we will reduce the stock.

Please refer the screen shot attached earlier, challan 2239.

Please guide.

Regards,

PK

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have one challan for two line items and one line item is cancelled through MIGO then you need to cancel second line item also. Then post a new corrected goods receipt which consists both line items and then reconcile the challan.

As you told, there is no stock for second line item then i think, as you described is the only alternative.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your input.

One last question here- which movement type should we use to build the stock?

Just to inform you, here in our case, both 561 & 501 have been blocked by the consultants.

Regards,

PK

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are multiple ways to generate the stock but in your case you can use 202 mvt type to generate the stock and after getting the stock through MIGO, issue the stock through 201 mvt type to the same cost center.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the inputs.

Will try to as per your advise.

Regards,

PK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201758
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use forum "Internationalization and Unicode" for CIN issues.

Regards,