cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Updates do not update SPP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on integrating ECC and SPP via CIF.  When a Purchase Req or Purchase Order is created in SPP, it is transferred via CIF to ECC, then when ECC generates an order number, this is supposed to be transferred back to SPP to update the order number in SPP.  This return update is not working.  I am only catching the update in the CIF Comparison transaction (/SAPAPO/CCR).  I get a CIF191 error, then I need to manually push the update to APO.  Does anyone know if there could be a configuration I am missing, or any advice they can provide?  It is hard to believe that you would need to run this manual process to update SPP.  It also happens when I modify the PO quantity in ECC.  This fails with error CIF188 and I manually push the update to APO again.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eric,

It is hard to believe that you would need to run this manual process to update SPP.

In general, CIF is designed to allow automation.  You should be able to configure your system to transparently move updates of transactional data without CCR intervention,

Are you getting any queue errors (/SAPAPO/CQ)?

FYI here is an old connectivity configuration guide, that I still find useful:

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/470/documentation/B02_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

Data Replication

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/470/documentation/B05_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the configuration document.  We were missing the activation of ND-APO application via BF11.  We had NDI activated, but not ND-APO.  This resolved our issue.  Good documentation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eric,

I have observed that from time to time, SAP removes their Best Practices documents from help.sap.com.  If you like this doc, I suggest you download it and store it locally for yourself.  It may not be publicly available forever.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)