cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load of Region data from R/3 - does it update SPRO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

We are trying to update the country/region data from R3 into APO. When it completes.. it updates the master data in the infoObject, but does anyone know whether this updates the values visible in SPRO?

Many thanks,

Allan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allan ,

The country and region data that we put in the R/3 Location definition in Customizing is transferred to APO and can be seen in Location Master data /n/sapapo/loc3 in General Tab Page under Geographical data and in Address Tab Page under Street Address as Country and Region

Also you can see this Location (Country/Region Setting ) placed in specific country and region in the Supply Chain Model /n/sapapo/scc07 graphical view.

Regds // Digs...

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allan ,

I think you dont mean it as I said in previous reply,

The country andregion data that we maintain in R/3 customizing do not get directly transferred to APO and can be seen in SPRO or elsewhere ,but need to be maintained in APO seperately in phase with R/3 time zones.

Hope this answers your doubt...

Regds// Digs....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Diggs.

I was curious whether the values do get transfered somehow and I was just missing something. So I understand now that this will need to be manually changed in SPRO in APO?

Thanks again,

Answers (0)