Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prerequisite to install ADS

former_member610738
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We have to install Adobe Document Services on IDES server as we are practising webdynpro in that.

Kindly tell me what are all prerequisites to install ADS.

Also our IDES system is abap Stack, so we can install it there is it only applicable to java stack.

Do we have to install it at the server location or on individual systems to run the application.

What are all the requirement that we have to take care of.

With Regards

Swati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hendrik_brandes
Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member185257
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

For installing ADS, u hv to install in Java Stack only...If u install a fresh Java Stack, then the patches already u found from system components.Check it first.

k?

If not install , just download the patch from http://service.sap.com/swdc and apply through JSPM or SDM.

Then follow the pic :

If you found any problem, please reach me..

Regards,

Sunny

former_member610738
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny

Thanks for your reply.

In sa38 when i am executing program "FP_TEST_00" and click execute , a new window will pop-up

, there if i click "print preview" then the error is - "ADS:SOAP Runtime exception : CSoapException Transport : (100101)"

what could be the cause for  this?

WR

Swati

former_member185257
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you tell some log, becoz with this not possible to debug..

Regards,

Sunny

former_member185257
Participant
0 Kudos

On the J2EE Engine on which the ADS runs, use the Visual Administrator to check the attributes of the following specified services.

"Visual Admin -> Server -> Services -> Document Services Data Manager".

The attribute "enableSSL" must be set to "false".

If this is not the case, change and save the setting to "false". Then restart the J2EE Engine. Note that restarting only the services is insufficient in this case.

Check SNOTE : 1587941

WR

Sunny