Thanks,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

In data manager, select one catalog item -> select Price information for line item ->  Add purchasing organization from available to selected records -> Add informaton of line item in Lookup details table

This will resolve your issue.

Thanks

Ravi 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks a lot for your Valueable reply.i have mapped Price information manually for a single line item.

but i have a query,if i have to mapped 500 line item at a time,so how could i mapped consolidate from the Excel sheet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

i have uploaded price information for 1 line item ,but how can i upload for many number of line items from the Excel sheet..

kindly suggest..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I've understood well, you want to upload different prices for each material, then, when you map the fields from qualified table 'Prices', you need to 'Create a compound field' named 'Price'.

Once you have mapped the fields from table 'Prices' and its values, you select the NonQualifier fields, click right buttom and select 'Create compound field' and select the Qualfied table you want.

If all fields and values are correctly mapped you should be able to select it.

If not, the qualified table name will appear in grey when you select 'Create compound field'.

It's fully described into the attached document.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-14845

Best regards,

Carlos Santamaría.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI saurabh,

you have to create one map for one line item in excel file. once this map is ready, you can upload the 500 or more line items in same excel format in single time.

Try with single line item first.

For price mapping , please refer to below link which give the information to how to map the price information.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b0940876-42fe-2d10-77be-a82aaa163...

Thanks

Ravi