cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One time customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

I have created an account group for one time customer, where one dummy customer will be created and while creating the enquiry, they keep changing the address details and only if the order is confirmed will they convert it to a standard account group, which is all working fine.

Now the requirement from the user is that he wants the CITY and COUNTRY field to be non-mandatory. I tried changing it through field status settings in OBD2 and also I tried in OB20. But that is not working.

Please if anyone could guide me in changing the said fields to non-mandatory.

Cheers!!

RK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivaskurma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Rish

In Standard account group CPD (internal assignment) CPDA (external assignment), the country is not set mandatory.

You can maintain the mandatory fields of customer master in the below path as per your requirement.

Define Account groups >SPRO>Financial Accounting>Accounts receivables and accounts payable>Customer Accounts>Master records>Preparations for creating customer Master Records>Define Account Groups with Screen Layout(Customers)

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can anyone throw some light on the issue please.

Best Regards,

RK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With which Account Group you were trying ?  I have tried creating an one time customer with standard CPD and the country is not set to mandatory.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi & Srinivas,

Thanks for the response

I have created a new account group for one time customer. In the field status settings, the city field is suppressed. While creation of the customer initially the it doesn't ask to maintain the CITY, but when I am creating a sales document and enter the one time customer number in the pop-up screen to enter the address details, there the I see that the CITY a mandatory field which I am unable to remove the mandatory field.

Please guide me.

Best Regards,

RK