cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing the Java dump from a double stack system into a Java Only system is not supported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We are facing the issue , while perfprming the import of java system.

We have exported the java successfully from PP1(production portal), and we are doing importing into PT1(new production system).

please find the below error log..

error details:

ERROR      2012-12-11 13:12:43.197 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:950]
FCO-00011  The step checkJavaExport with step key |NW_Java_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Jload|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|checkJavaExport was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :Assertion failed: in
function NW_Jload_ind_ind_ind_ind_DialogPhase_checkJavaExport() {
    var nw = NWInstall.getSystem(context.get("sid"));
    var fstream = FSPath.getPath(installer.getCD("JMIG"), "SOURCE.PROPERTIES").getNode().getFileStream("READ");
    var sourceProps = new JavaProperties(fstream);
    fstream.close();
    var sourceInstance = sourceProps.get("src.ci.instance.name").value();
    var sourceInstanceIsDouble = /^D/.test(sourceInstance);
    var sourceInstanceIsJavaOnly = /^J/.test(sourceInstance);
    var hasABAP = nw.hasABAP();
    var hasJava = nw.hasJava();
    if (hasABAP && hasJava) {
        ASSERT(arguments.callee, sourceInstanceIsDouble, "Importing the Java dump from a Java Only system into a double stack system is not supported.");
    }
    if (!hasABAP && hasJava) {
        ASSERT(arguments.callee, sourceInstanceIsJavaOnly, "Importing the Java dump from a double stack system into a Java Only system is not supported.");
    }
}
Importing the Java dump from a double stack system into a Java Only system is not supported.).

regards,

balaram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know If your source system is a ABAP+JAVA (with some exceptions) you need to use the Dual-Stack Split Tool before you can produce a standalone JAVA export.

Read,

Note 1655335 - Use Cases for Splitting Dual-Stack Systems

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for you reply.. but  system is  standalone JAVA portal system.

regards,

balaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

issue is sapinst could not able to connect the exact SOURCE.PROPERTIES file. it is pointing to a dual stack system export file.

can you please help me?

regards,

balaram

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, I think i understand your issue now, this seems to be a known problem read the solution on the following note

Note 1238351 - Hom./Het.System Copy SAP NW 7.0 incl. Enhancement Package 1

Regards, Juan