Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to SOAP Interface issue

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am working on IDOC to soap interface. it is working fine but while we getting SOAP response I have to check in PI not need to send ECC system.  If response is failed I need to raise an alert.

Can you please let me know how do I follow the process in SAP PI 7.3 single java stack.

Thanks,

Enivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes Satish is correct , idoc adapter support Asynchronous communication only ..if you need response to ECC sys then use Proxy in ur scenario ..

you have to create alert and assign to particular interfaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seenu,

If you receiver wsdl is synchronous then only you will get response from receiver system to PI.   If it is synchronous you have to create two mappings request and response.  But you are using Idoc at sender side.  So it's not possible to implement synchronous scenario.

thanks,

satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seenu,

As per your post I have understand that your trying to implement Synchronous scenario.

As per my knowledge Idoc is a asynchronous communication.  You can't use Idoc for Synchronous Scenario.  Please elaborate more on your requirement.

Thanks,

Satish.

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I dont want to do IDOC to soap synchronous.... I just want soap response and validate in PI. I dont want to send anything to ECC system.

Thanks,

Enivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This kind of scenario is technically feasible. Chk this:

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2011/03/07/unleash-synchronous-scenarios

Thanks

Amit Srivastava