cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Custom field replication from Esourcing to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a query regarding the supplier custom field replication from Esourcing to ECC. The suppliers will register in the Esourcing system and it will be approved by the purchasers. As per standard functionality, only the general data of the supplier like Name,Email id, address,etc will be transferred to ECC. But the requirement is that the Esourcing system should transfer all other financial details like Bank account number, posting key etc to ECC.

So we have decided to create custom fields for Bank Account number , posting key in Esourcing system. Could you pls guide me how to transfer those custom fields to ECC?

Regards,

Mahesh.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add your own extension with these fields and update the Integrated Document Configuration to send these fields then map them to the LFBK segment of the iDoc in PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

May be you can try out by writing  query to pick up  Custom fields from Sourcing system and generate the XML  file which will be sent to XI. The custom fields of sourcing can be mapped with ECC fields in XI , and then it can be transferred to ECC.

Regards

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sushant,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you pls explain more on writing query to pick up custom fields?  I mean a model query to achieve this process and let me know how and where it can be implemented?

Regards,

Mahesh