cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of Pricing Type in V/08

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the use of Pricing Type here and in which case we have to select this? Any suggestions pls

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

You can go through the link provided by Mohit.It is saying the F1 help from V/08 Pricing Type field.

To be simplified, it helps at the time of pricing procedure determination that the following pricing procedure will behave in which way.

So if you want a option like from order to bill the pricing will "Copy pricing elements unchanged" then you can choose the option 'D' in the pricing type field.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies.

I know the functionality of the pricing type but my question the same we can control through copy controls right.

So what is the purpose of maintaining here, any business example? Pls..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you know the functionality sap has given an additional control at v/08 apart from the copy controls.

By selecting pricing type here whenever the pricing procedure triggers system behaves same like as copy controls.

As per my knowledge we will opt this option as an addition to the copy control.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you assign pricing type in V/08 it will consider the same type as your default New pricing document.

Which  means we use short cut key CTrl+F6 for updating price in the sales order.So what ever the option you are giving against pricing procedure will be  default type for ctrl+F6(edit+new pricing doc).

But if  you wanted to select some other  option then you have to go condition and click on update then you will get list of updating types .From the list you need to select the desired option

Raneesh

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Please refer the below link

http://scn.sap.com/message/8778271

Hope it helps

Regards,

Mohit