Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BED and AED appearing in Additional Duty and ADC in J2I9 for imports

former_member224726
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

BED and AED amounts, posted while doing the import transaction, are getting updated under the columns "Credit Availed - Addl. Duty" and "Credit Availed - ADC" in J2I9 annexure report.

The client wants these to be shown under BED and AED columns respectively. Pls advise how to achieve same.

Thanks

Suresh B.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is standard system behavior. SAP separated the duty columns in J2I9 based on the procurement type (Domestic or Import). In case of import procurement, system displays the BED amount under the column 'Credit Availed - Addl. Duty' and ADC under the column 'Credit Availed - ADC'.

former_member224726
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shailesh,

Thanks for the reply.

Is there anyway we can modify this and bring the values to BED and AED columns?

regards

Suresh B.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No. The reason is SAP already used BED and AED columns for domestic process. There is no possibility of mixing the domestic and import values under same column. The logic is to differentiate the duties based on the procurement type.

If you still want to show the import duties under BED and AED columns then you have to create a 'Z' report by copying the J2I9 report and have to implement the logic with the help of technical consultant.

former_member224726
Participant
0 Kudos

The strange thing is, though it is showing import related ECS and SECS under normal ECS and SECS columns, it is not giving us the option to do it for BED and AED values.

Thanks for the replies and I am closing the issue.

Answers (0)