Participant
0 Kudos

what is table field for Inquiry whose quotation has been created

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankita ,

try with VBUK or VBUP Table. You will have the field called "Reference Status" (RFSTK).

Regards

Vinu

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Varun_GTS
Explorer
0 Kudos

Go to T-Code SE16N

Give your inquiry no in field VBELN and put condition not equal to in field GBSTK.

PFB screen shot for your reference.

If work out. !!  Text Removed

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please dont add such text which is against the forum rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankita ,

I saw the similar post from you regarding the quotation. the above mentioned options applies to it too.

former_member221367
Participant
0 Kudos

din't get right answer yet.

please help me out

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ANKITA SRIVASTAVA

din't get right answer yet.

please help me out

Can you elaborate the steps which you are trying? And you are coming to that conclusion?

Regards, JP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum before posting.  You need to check in table VBFA where you need to key in the inquiry in field VBELV and the corresponding VBELN field should not be blank.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member221367
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks Lakshmipathi but this table only gives those inquiry whose quotation has been created and I need to fetch those inquiries whose quotation has not been created yet.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keep the mouse on the field VBELN in VBFA and press F2.  Now select "Single Value" and execute.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

G Lakshmipathi,

Did not understand your instructions in the previous post. Could you please explain?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let us assume, if I have 50 Inquiries out of which 10 are open.  Now we need to copy paste those 50 inquiries in VBELV and maintain "Single Value" for VBELN and execute.  Once we do this, system will only populate those open 10 inquiries.  We can conclude that the subsequent document has been generated for the remaining inquiries.  On the other hand, if you maintain "Not equal to" for VBELN, system will populate inquiries for which subsequent documents are there.  We have to decide which option we need to opt for depending upon the number of subsequent documents generated.  If it is only minimal, then we can select the second option; on the other hand, if more subsequent documents are generated, then we can go with first option.

Hope this is what your query is.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd lakshimapthi sir and others i tried what you have wrote but some problom plz comment on my thread

i checked in se16n i have put courser on vbeln field name and i pressed f2 but system is not showing

one screen shot but i dont know how to maintain SINGLE VALUE

PL TELL ME HOW TO DO IT

and plz give me little bit idea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankita,

FYI inquiry is also sales document, so you can try VBAK

Hope this will help you

Regards

AJC