Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem while running univariate forecast

Hi All

We are facing a problem when try to run univariate forecast.

I load the values into planning book with the help of specific selection and try to run univariate forecast. Then system is asking us to chose forecast profile.

But when I try to run univariate forecast for another selection system directly goes to univariate screen.

We don't want the system to ask us to choose forecast profile every time.

I doubt the problem is with assign selection to forecast profiles(/SAPAPO/MSDP_FCST2 - Assign Forecast Profiles to a Selection ).

So I tired to find a selection ID - forecast profile combination from the above t.code.

I gave the filter as selection values of planning book selection ID and tried to find the selection ID- forecast combination.

But I couldn't find anything.

Have some queries here. Could anyone answer these queries?

1. What may the reason for my problem? Is it like there is same selection ID with multiple forecast profile assigned?

2. As per my knowledge  planning book selection ID and selection IDs in /SAPAPO/MSDP_FCST2 are different. So how will we search seletion- forecast profile combination in /SAPAPO/MSDP_FCST2? More precisely on what selection ID basis the entries are created in /SAPAPO/MSDP_FCST2 ?

3. In Planning book the settings maintained under settings tab-->forecast profile-->assignments is save assignment of selection for forecast profile. Does this means every time some one executes univariate forecast, that selection - forecast combination will be saved.?

Thank you.

Regards

Jith

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question