cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No receiver could be determined///RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Am trying send Material from one client to another (XYZ901 to XYZ902) of MM system using webservice.

I created two scenarios in this case:
1.Using FM in XYZ902 I generated WSDL in XI (ABC500). SOAP to RFC syncronous scenario. I published wsdl in service registry.
2.Consuming WSDL in same XI system (ABC500). Proxy to SOAP syncronous.

When I run scenario it giving following error in Proxy to SOAP scenario:

No receiver could be determined, RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE

I tested with the payload from MONI in Integration Builder-->Tools--->Test Configuration. It working fine.

I cleared Delta cache and full cache. Still I get same error.

Please give some idea, am pending with this from long time.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I made some changes to outbound Service interface (Just removed MT and added same again) and activated. Regenerated the sender proxy and activated. I dint include SOAP action before so now I added it from WSDL (<soap:operation soapAction=). I activated all and refreshed SLD cache, delta cache, full cache. But sad, still same error. Has no clue.

URL from wsdl: http://<host>:<port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:BC_Webservice_Test:CC_ZPOC_MATERIAL_WEBSE...

or shall I keep url : http://<host>:<port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:BC_Webservice_Test:CC_ZPOC_MATERIAL_WEBSE...

Am I missing anything? Do I need to do anymore changes? Do I need to check any boxes in sender soap communication channel?

Thank you all,

Naveen

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

You are using a two scenarios when you really could do a Proxy to RFC scenario, i dont understand why.

In the proxy are you using a business system in PI?,  how are you linking the SOAP receiver with the SOAP sender?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes am using business system of sender system in PI. I done nothing to link SOAP receiver with the SOAP sender. I gave url of the WSDL in the receiver SOAP adapter. Does the url not send the data to RFC?

I cleared full cache and delta cache. and did some changes in receiver determination and reactivated, but same error.

One more thing. I used Business system for sender and receiver and I used same Business service for webservice(sender and receiver SOAP) in both the scenarios. will this give any error?

what difference will be if we use same XI system or 2different XI systems? Scenarios are different anyway?

Thank you all in advance...

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

One more thing. I used Business system for sender and receiver and I used same Business service for webservice(sender and receiver SOAP) in both the scenarios. will this give any error?

There is no problem with this.

what difference will be if we use same XI system or 2different XI systems? Scenarios are different anyway?

There is no difference, for testing purposes i usually make a scenario to consume another in the same PI system.

I suppose that the error is happening in the first scenario, isn't it?, i want to say that the call doesnt reach the SOAP receiver, then the problem could be simplier. When you check the monitoring, are the sender paramerters the same that you have in the sender section in the receiver determination object?

Regards. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Yes, the call is not reaching receiver. ya i checked the log in MONI with the sender section in the receiver determination, its all same. I am with no clue what to do.

Experts, Please help......

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Are you using a receiver rule or a condition in the Receiver determination step?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no am not using any condition or rule in receiver determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you refer below steps:

check the receiver determination is activated or not whatever u have created.

check the cache is being refreshed or not.

once you have to check sender service, sender interface and namespace combination in wsdl file wehatever u have created wsdl file  in id .

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my opinion this is wrong architecture.

can't you do it using rfc to rfc or idoc to idoc ,it will be much simpler and robust scenario.

please let me know if your requirement is different.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually its a demo scenario. We assume XYZ901 as client server and XYZ902 as our server. So to recieve clients data to our server through webservice we doing this scenario.

The same scenario we doing PO from SRM to ECC (EFG901 to XYZ902). But this scenario even giving same error.