cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM-SUS Help

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are in the process of updating the patch levels in ECC, SRM which includes SUS.  Our current patch level for SRM/SUS is 7, upgrading to patch 12.  I am running into all sorts of issues related to SUS and unfortunately don't have anyone here to help troubleshoot.  A consultant did most of the work (I did watch and learn a few things).

All of the configuration appears to be in place.  We did not refresh our QA box for SRM/SUS, only applied the patches.  Therefore, any vendors I previously created in SUS are still there.  I went ahead and went through the steps from the beginning of setting up a vendor on the ECC side and brought it over to SRM/SUS.  Realizing I had a vendor in QA with the same name, I had to create a new vendor in order for the vendor org to update in SUS.  After that, the system generated the temp ID and password e-mail that would be sent to the vendor to get themselves set up in SUS.  When I click on the link in the e-mail and enter the user name/password, I get an ABAP dump.  Found note 1647006 - Survey "CALLED_BY_PUBLIC_SERVICE" in BSP application but it did not change anything.

Hoping that it was just a new vendor set up issue, I went ahead and used one of my existing vendors and complete the SUS process.  I created a PO in SAP and sent it to SUS (or so I thought).  Nothing is showing up on the vendor side in SUS.  Not sure if this is all related to the ABAP dump.

But, I really need to have someone help me get through the SUS issues.  If there is anyone out there that I can deal with directly, please contact me.  We are supposed to go-live with the patch upgrade this weekend and I don't know if the issues are just related to QA or if we are going to have problems in Production.

Monique Stephens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos