cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Agreement - Performance Evaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

We are testing this performance tab on Master Agreements and I have some doubts that I want to share with you:

• Is there any workbench channel that show the upcoming Performance Evaluations (Similar to the Tasks and Audits that are shown in the Contracts Calendar);
  • Do the responsible for the evaluation, receive an e-mail to remind to execute it?
  • Can we see the performance evaluations that are due (like we have for audits)?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes there is a 'Contract Performance Dashboard' available that can be added to the workbench channel. You can select Setup > System Setup > Workbench > Workbench page.

Via the metrics that you are choosing for performance evaluation, I believe there is a way to recieve notifications, though I havent used that myself.

Thanks,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram.

I looked at the Contract Performance Dashboard that you've mentioned but this is the Report where we see some overall information of the contracts related to items, values, quantities and so on. I was looking for something related specifically to the Performance Tab of the Master Agreement.

Regarding the notifications, I received a notification for a performance metric that did not achieve the expected value but I was looking for something more like a reminder of the evaluation or a notification that someone was assigned to that evaluation.

Any other toughts on this?

Thanks.

Regards,

Robert