Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem SWCV missing ID

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I developed the interface into SAP PI DEV enviorment, I did the test and it´s fine.

But when I did a transfer to SAP PI QAS enviorment, I got the image below- the Software Component is duplicate, because of it the interfaces (proxy outbound got error) check the image below.

Check the image of SWCV duplicate.

I already did a cpa full cache refresh and all refresh´s possibles also stop/start, and still getting error.

I deleted the SWCV, Namespace, proxy, regenerated all again and still getting error.. I dont know how to procede.

Just one more information I do not find this Object ID on DEV and QAS Enviorment

Could you please give me "light" ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I found the issue.

The another SAP PI developer said to me that in development time, he dosen´t export the  Product and SWCV from SLD - DEV system - he created a new Product and SWCV into QAS system manual. Maybe it´s generate the first inconsistence.

What I did, I export and import Product and SWCV from SLD PI DEV into SAP PI QAS, links with BS and TS - full refresh of system.

After that I export the SWCV from repository DEV System and Importe into QAS System, the configuration it was already done from the another PI Developer.

When I try to make test from ECC Proxy triggering the msg.. I got the same error from imagem below.

The object ID FAD3D460C711DF92AAC7DB0A121022 I´ve tried to find it at sxi_cache, it´s not there.

I loogging at SAP PI QAS with normal user and check the operation mapping... nothing change.. but when I logging with PISUPER and look into Operation Mapping check the error - Imagem below.

I just import again the SWCV from repository , did test from SAP ECC Proxy and it´s works fine.

I really do not understand why PI lose the Object Id Reference. Do you know ?

Thanks for all replays

Kind regards,

Ricardo Viana.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member193386
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can You try to delte one of this software components, and after try to test your interface again.

Some times its happen because the software component imported from SLD is litle bit different from the tpz imported by you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

I agree with Chandra, seems like a cache issue.

cheers,

Edu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Issue related to cache . try to refresh the  cache.

if you execute the SXI_cache t code you can see the same Id number whats you getting in the

error message.

Check the cache status for the id getting in the error status .

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Try to delete the SWC in Quality and import again.

Thanks,

Satish.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Did you create a new SWCV before the duplicate issue? Have you tried to copy the mapping program to a new one and link it to the operation mapping?

Regards

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

Before you export make sure there an't any objects in Change list of your Dev and QA system.

Once you confirm try to import only SWC and Namesape to QA with no other object in it (like DT,MT..etc). See if you experience the same behaviour. If you are comfortable with the SWC and namespace then try to import the other objects within the Namespace.

If it still exists then try to analyze the .tpz file that you have exported from Dev System.

Thanks,

Sunil