cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business one memory size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i need to find out certain answer of this question.

which of these can affect the SAP Business one memory size?

- number of concurrent user

- which SAP business one modules are used

- Client software packages such as Microsoft Office

- Add-ons installed

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hafize,

this looks like a Business One Assessment/Exam question - if that is the case can I please ask you to remove this from here as those just like training materials cannot be shared according to the SCN terms & conditions?

Thanks,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold its not a certain exam question as i know.

ive found while searching as unanswered. but still there is a  possibility that it can be training material. i am going to remove. no problem.

Thanks,

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok thanks - not a problem. I did not want to cut you short but it just looked to me as if it was. You might be better off asking the question in the B1 SCN community if you are sure it is not an exam question (training question is not an issue):

http://scn.sap.com/community/business-one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

i cant send you a direct msg. i really could not found the how to delete my question about the memory size. it can be related my current web browser because i could not see any remove or delete icon on my post. you can show me the way if you are not busy and i will check it again later, but i need to go back to work. by the way, it is training question most probably. not a big deal i guess. but still, i would rather to delete my post.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

i cant send you a direct msg. i really could not found the how to delete my question about the memory size. it can be related my current web browser because i could not see any remove or delete icon on my post. you can show me the way if you are not busy and i will check it again later, but i need to go back to work. by the way, it is training question most probably. not a big deal i guess. but still, i would rather to delete my post.

thanks,