cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM - Issue with pallet label printing with label quantity code 3

0 Kudos

Hello Experts

In transaction LT31, I am trying to print one pallet label for each Transfer Order line item using label quantity code 3 (which has been done in OMLV)  but the printing does not happen.

When, I try to print the pallet labels with label quantity code 2, in LT31 or in OMLV, the labels prints perfectly.

The material for which I am printing the label is managed in Kgs as the base unit of measure and TO = Tonne as the Alternate unit of measure.

Can you please guide me in resolving the issue?

Regards

Chokkalingam Pillai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

what do you mean with "label quantity code 3"?

Is it DRUKZ which is print control. Then it's "03" which means "individual print".

It has different settings than "01" and "02" in View V_T329F and may not print in your case.

Thanks & regards,

Matthias

0 Kudos

Hello Matthias

Thank you very much for you reply.

Actually, by 3 I meant "Quantity of Labels (Indicator)" which is maintained against the print code, this is field ANZKZ in view V_T329F.

The codes for selection are as follows :

0 = No. of labels = quantity in alternative unit of measure

1 = No. of labels = quantity in base unit of measure

2 = No. of labels = qty in alt. un.of measure + rem. in base un.

3 = No. of labels = 1. (for each TO item, qty in alt.un.of meas)

It is funny that you do not have the option 3, in LT31 for printing pallet labels for large quantities.

As the option 3 is not available in LT 31, I thought that option 3 is to be used for automatic printing of labels on saving the Transfer Order, hence I have also tried printing the labels with Quantity of labels indicator 3 by adding print code in the WM movement type but it also did not work.

I am not sure If I am missing anything.

Regards

Chokkalingam Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

as you said, it looks strange that "3" is not availible at LT31.

In LT31 the fieldname is ANZGR (LVS_ANZGR) with different domain values from 0..2. In the V_T329F it's ANZKZ from 0...3.

In SE38 program LLTOPF0N, FORM LABEL_PRINT is a CASE  XRLDRC-ANZKZ.

For option "3" there is a FORM BIG_LABEL_PRINT called.

May be for that option, a different sapscript is used. I never used that option to calc # of labels but i would set a breakpoint there and see how the printing is done for option "3".

Hope this helps you a bit to get further with your request.

Regards,

Matthias