cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done all the settings in variant configuration and out put is great but my requirement is now to create Super BOM.

my output is coming with only one line item, although I have selected 3 various characteristics and all three are showing up there condition values in item condition and price is calculated very precisely.

my requirement is to get the all three characteristics as well on the line items viz. 20, 30 and 40. besides 10 the main item.

I have tried to create condition records in CS01 for the sub items for all the characteristics, and upon creating sales order, the complete BOM is exploding, but what I want is the characteristics which I have selected should only explode. How do we configure?

if any one can shed some light on it will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

what you want is actually the sales BOM , in which the component decided from Char exploded in your SO as sub item , if i understand you correctly , then you need

1 VC setup correctly

2 in BOM master data , maintain the subitem as sales relevant

3 in the configuration of  item category of the parent level product , make it support BOM explosion

let me know if further question

rds

sl

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kakshat
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

It would help if you provide more clarity in your question.

Nevertheless, to your requirement to get all three characteristics on all the line items, the basic pre-requisite is that the characteristic must first be assigned to all the items in question using the classification system in ERP. So, basically, the class having the desired characteristic has to be assigned to the materials. In addition to that, you would need to write dependencies which would set the values to the characteristic on the desired items.

Regards,

KA