Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit center report through report painter

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client requirement is to develop a report painter report for profit center actual line items.

I have created a new library Z04 (by copying 8A2), created a new report group and assigned transaction code KE5Z (Proft center actual line items).

As per the client requirement the output, each column should show balance of every period and by double cliicking break up of the same. I have created 16 columns by selecting Actual postings as key figure.

For rows i have selected the cost elements and specified the from and to number ranges.

Now when i am executing this report i am not able to get any data. I have checked the posts but my issue not solved.

Can any one provide inputs on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Durgasankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Durgashankar

Understand that you are executing report for profit centre and have you given the profit centre selection in General Data Selection area?

Hope you have selected the Correct Ledger in General Data Selection. Also which key figure you have selected.

Regards

Rago

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rago and Rajesh,

Thanks for sharing your views.

I have checked T.code 1KEF but nothing maintained overthere and not find any profit center document.

We have implemented new GL hence i have considered table FAGLFLEXT and for the report group i have assigned T.code FAGLB03 for line item break up.

Now output is correct as per the client requirement hence i am closing thread.

Once again thanks for your inputs.

Regards,

Durgasankar

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rago and Rajesh,

Thanks for sharing your views.

I have checked T.code 1KEF but nothing maintained overthere and not find any profit center document.

We have implemented new GL hence i have considered table FAGLFLEXT and for the report group i have assigned T.code FAGLB03 for line item break up.

Now output is correct as per the client requirement hence i am closing thread.

Once again thanks for your inputs.

Regards,

Durgasankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durgashankar,

You have maintain set control parameters for actual data using t code 1KEF.

It should be effected from after activate this functionality.