cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Character(CRLF - Carriage return and Line feed)missing in payload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys ,

I have a Proxy to SOAP scenario . wherein I am using 2 mapping with in one Interface mapping

1. MessageMapping----> which generates the target xml

2. Java Mapping---> Using streamtransformation passing the target xml generated in step 1 to make a SOAP call .

I am on PI 7.0 . On Testing the interface mapping over Integration repository I am able to see the CR and LF coming in the target xml(as well as on the field on which I am passing the the full target xml as a string ) . End to end run of scenario doesn't show me special characters at SXMB_MONI .

Key points :

1. I am on PI 7.0 installed over AIX

2. I am using notepad++ to see special characters.

Helpful inputs will be rewarded .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you tell us more ?

What do you have at the end of you scenario ? I mean Payoad is something into PI, you need to find you special characters at the end

What type of scenario is it ?

Regards,

Guislain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guislain Libessart,

I checked and found Cache was updated. I refreshed and it worked. To explain the scenario :

Using Message Mapping I am creating a target xml which has one of the field where in I am sending the data inside CDATA tag .

Ex Field = !CDATA[value1 , 1

value2, 1

value3 ,1

valuen,1]

Message Mapping is showing me the output in correct format at IR .

In second mapping I am passing the output xml as a string to final wsdl using Java Mapping.

thank you .

Regards ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read : I checked and found Cache was not updated. I refreshed and it worked.

Answers (0)