Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to assign condition to product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Need your valuable suggestions.

I am unable to assign condition type to product in CRM.

Pricing procedure, condition types have being downloaded from ECC to CRM and they are available in CRM.

In sales order item level, in price details assignment block I can assign manually this condition type for trigerring price, but unable to assign in product level.

Awaiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshith Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshith,

Go to

SPRO-> CRM-> Master Data-> Conditions and Condition Technique-> Condition Technique: Basics-> Create Maintenance Group.

Select the MaintenanceGrp: PRODUCTCRM and click on Condition Maintenance Group: Detail

Here you need to maintain the Conidtion table and Condition type that you have downloaded from ECC.

Once you have maintained this the condition type should be available in COMMPR01-> conditions tab.

Since you have downloaded the condition type from ECC, you need to maintain the price in ECC (Tcode: VK11) and download it to CRM.

Best Regards,

Roshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roshan,

Thanks for your post...I too have been following this discussion as we are having problems with replication from ECC to CRM. Can you please explain what you mean at the end by "you need to maintain the price in ECC (Tcode: VK11) and download it to CRM" - how do we download the condition records? I had thought if we make a change in VK12 it should flow automatically? It is not happening at our end though...and there is nothing in SMQ1 or SMQ2 either. Can you please help?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to clarify - our system is synced time to time - which means ECC matches with CRM, however, for nay change we make in VK12 in ECC, should that not flow in automatically to CRM? And if not, then what settings do we made to do that if indeed we can? Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang,

You need to download the conditions from ECC to CRM using the adaptor object: DNL_CUST_CNDALL

Tx: R3AS

Load Object                     DNL_CUST_CNDALL

Source Site (Sender)        ECC system

Destination Site (Receiver) CRM System

Monitor the adaptor object via tx R3AM1

The source and destination sites should be configured in the Administration console (tx: SMOEAC)

This is a one time activity. You need to do this if you are downloading the conditions for the first time. Any delta changes VK12 will flow automatically.

Also make you the queues are registered in tx: SMQR

Best Regards,

Roshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshith,

You will see only condition types created in CRM under Condition Tab in commpr01.

If your condition type has been created in ECC, then go to VK11 in ECC, enter your condition type. Select the key combination like 'Customer/Material with release status'. Enter the Sales Area details, enter the product id and amount. Save it.

If delta download has been set for product download (else download the product again to CRM) then the pricing information related to this product will get downloaded and you will see the details of condition type under Conditions tab for this product in commpr01.

Cheers,

MG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshith,

we can assign pricing procedurt to the product .

Step1 :Go to the transaction COMMPR01.

Step 2: open the product for which you want to assign the pricing procedure by entering product id and product type.

Step 3: In conditions tab in item area we can assign our required condition type.

Regards,

HCL Sparks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello HCL Sparks,

I cant find my condition type at that location only. kindly suggest

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In Tcode COMMPR01 check for the same product in the conditions tab weather the condition type you can assign to the product.

Regards,

Vishwanatha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwanatha,

I cant find my condition type at that location only. kindly suggest