cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output types in vofm

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VOFM transaction i need to block custom output types when GP check fails? How to proceed with this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your explanation is not clear to understand.  If at all you want to implement some control in the existing output type, you can do so with the help of ABAPer.  In VOFM, check from the top menu bar "Requirements > Output Control".

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmi,

i have a doubt in my prog when i run select * from <table> into table <it> where <bukrs> in s_bukrs and ( <erdat> in s_erdat or <aedat> in s_aedat.

when i run this code in report i get 127 entries but when i run dis in FM i get 160 entries... why

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

s_bukrs, s_erdat, s_aedat sounds to me to SELECT-OPTIONS command in an ABAP report with a selection screen. Usually VOFM requirements don't work in this way. Please see the standard VOFM that Lakshimipathi suggests you and use them as templates for your requirements. You can see they are using structures KOMKV1, KOMKV2 and so on (ie: concatenation KOMK and type of message) to rule the behavior of output, because it is linked to header data. And other suggestion, if you could, avoid the use of SELECT in the VOFM, you could create performance troubles, it's better add your own fields in this KOMK++ structures (see SAP Note 32662 - User name added to new condition table).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

I have a table control req in which i have to do, when i press insert button it shud add a row in the table control at the same time above rowd shud be changed to non-edtable mode.

Pls help me on dis..