cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date-wise WBS Inventory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want a report in SAP which shows me date-wise(on date basis) stock of WBS.

I tried MB5B,MBBS,MMBE etc. but I could find MB5B only close to it but No-any report which could show me stock of WBS based on dates selection criteria.

Kindly help me on the same.

Regards

Manas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I to agree with Mahendra, we can fetch the project stock data by special indicator Q, in MB5B.

But try with CNMM ( PROMAN) Project Oriented Procurement. It will be useful.

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

CNMM has wide range of functionalities and generally not go with this one. I beleive many of the business does not use at all this transaction.

Whenever any one referring to report, we refer to standard reports only. for example though we can confirm activitivties in CN47N and CN41N but generally preferred transaction always referred to CN25. These are the additional functioalities provided by SAP to perform such functionalities.

Any have you are also right but thought let me tell you some about reports and transactions.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What Mahendra said is right.

On main screen of MB5B input the Selection date range and also input Q (Special stock indicator) so that it will fetch stocks againt WBS within that period range what you have mainted for selection.

Note that if special stock indicator is not maintained then you will have very long range of list which you have to filter in output to find out stocks against WBS element.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have already checked MB5B. But it does not show me the WBS element in any of the layout settings. The only way is to double-click on the material document to know the WBS element.

However, when I think of Stock for a specific project between some dates then how can I get it from this report?

Kindly suggest.

Regards

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you have to double click on material document to find out WBS element.

Your requirement is very valid to find out specific project stock in a given period, but this transaction input parameters were made in generic and its not possible to find out specific WBS or project whatever.

The best option is create a Z program copying from the this transaction program and tweak it as you needed.

Some times not many times standard report does not address specific requirements of users (business specific or user specific) so obviously go for development of Z report. That saves lot of time and efforts.

Let us see what others to say here.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sudhakar !

Here, I would like to ask one more thing that if I want information regarding opening balance, receipts,issues and closing stock (quantity and value both) against particular WBS element then can i get the same ?

If NOT then can I achieve it using SQVI? which tables it will take to generate the same.?

Regards

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use CN52N report.

to my knowledge SQVI would be best option when joining two or three tables. If more than that I would not suggest rather choose Z report option.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

CN52N does not suffice to our requirement.

We have to go for SQVI or some Z report.

In case of SQVI, Kindly suggest for the tables that would help me to capture required data. 

Data required is :opening balance, receipt, issue and closing stock (quantity and value both) against particular WBS element.

Regards

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

Please try to make a habit of searching forum or google. Self help is the best help. Don't mistake me.

You will get all the information still some thing is missing not clear to you then you come back to forum with what you want clearly. At the most what I can suggest is better go with Z report instead of SQVI.

Please close this thread.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only MB5B is the report in inventory management to show stock by a date.

All other reports show stock by period.

Regards,

Mahendra