SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't update fields in Tx ES31

0 Kudos

Hello to everybody,

I need  to update fields Rate Category and MR Unit from Utility Installation using Tx ES31 for a new Rate Category but both of them appear like read only, does anybody knows something about this issue ?

Greetings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moises,

Check under this path SPRO>SAP Utilities > Master Data > Utility Installation > Define field selection for utility installation, see if this helps.

thanks,

Vikram

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moises,

Check under this path SPRO>SAP Utilities > Master Data > Utility Installation > Define field selection for utility installation, see if this helps.

thanks,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I Check the line you recommended but there are no such fields in module pool, have a clue as I can add them ?

Thanks, Greetings.

0 Kudos

Hi Moises,

When ever you want to change the ratecategory based on the time slice it will create additional record right ? rather than changing the existing one.

Say - There is a rate category and MRU valid from 01/01/2011 to 01/01/2012 but when you want to change the MRU or rate category on 02/01/2012 then system will create additional timeslice/record for you to update the detaisl rather than changing the existing ones.

thanks,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Moises:

This is likely due to CRM integration where the values in those fields are coming from the product ordered in CRM contract management.  Thus you cannot change them manually in ECC.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks friends, It was the CRM implementation.

Deleted by moderator

Greetings and thanks again.