cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD - Same pricing procedure with two price conditions: PR00 and PR02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I´m configuring the price procedure for services sales. I have one price procedure, however I need to have two price conditions:

PR00 for manual entries and PR02 for graduated scales. Is it possible in the same price procedure?

In case of materials with PR02 condition records (graduated scales) how should be the behaviour of PR00 condition type? In this case the condition type PR00 should be mandatory in the price procedure?

Thank you in advance

Maria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

The basic rule in pricing procedure is if there are two basic price condition type with condition class "B" then the latest price condition type will be activated and the other will be inactive. As your saying PR00 is for manual entries it seems you are not maintaining condition records for PR00 or else your always changing PR00 at order level.Even though it is mandatory if it is inactive with value system will not respond, only the latest price will be active. The system considers the latest price to calculate net value.

Regards,

S.Himavanth. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answers!

I set the price procedure as you suggested. However it is impossible to set PR00 as mandatory, because, when I fill the material in the order, if this material has PR02 condition records, additionally the system requires the fulfillment of PR00 condition type (message nbr V1801.)

For testing, I removed the mandatory set to PR00 and the order pricing is being well done. Now I have another problem, I canot ensure in the sales document, that one of the price conditions is being filled, because none of which is mandatory.

Can you help me?

Regards

Maria

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends on really the sequence in which you maintain the condition types in the pricing procedure. For example if step 10 is PR00 and step 20 is PR02 and if you maintain values for both condition type, then the system will take PR02 for calculating net value. If you maintain value for only one of these condition types, then the system will pick it for net value calculation.

Regards,