cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL02N - Post Goods Receipt in Quality Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a process where I do a material entry on Stock using the sales order flow (the VL02N is responsible to Post Goods Receipt). On the current process the material goes to unrestricted use and I would like to have it under Quality Inspection.

I do not have QM module configured and I would to know if I achieve to have it in Qual. Inspection only by configuring the movement type on the OMJJ, unchecking the flag “Movement Type for QM Inspection Processing Not Active” or is it necessary any additional action?

On the Delivery Item, on the Tab "Administration", section "Control", right below the movement type there is a field called "Stock Type" that seems to be responsible by the item status on MM, but I am not sure about how this field value is determined.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understood your requirement correctly, you want the stock to be posted for quality inspection before doing PGI.  If that is the case, just extend the quality view in material master for that material.  There you can see a tab "Insp.setup".  Click this tab and press F5 where you need to maintain Inspection Type 04 or 05 and save.  Now create a new sale order for that material, create delivery and save.  Check in QA32 where you can see this delivery reference.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to do a PGR, like a sales return using the VL02N based on a Sales Order. The idea is to have the a similar behavior of the movement type 523 on the MB1C, where the product goes to Quality Inspection. Remebering that I do not have the QM module in place. Currently the product is placed and removed from Quality Inspection using manual movements in stock. My idea is to have it into QI without that manual stock movement.

I also saw some suggestions of using the 655 movement on the delivery item, but I am not sure it it works fine wihout having the QM module.