cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error consuming an Enterprise JavaBean Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am migrating a Webdynpro application from the 7.0 to 7.3. The previous version was using directly Initial context to lockup the bean. Actually I created an Enterprise JavaBean Model to access the EJB.

However I am getting the following error when the model is instantiated (AtrEjbModel model = new AtrEjbModel();)

com.sap.tc.cmi.exception.CMIException: No resources found on the file system for application weg.net/atrapp. Make sure it has been deployed properly.

The jndiName is apparently ok, it is ejb:/appName=weg.net/atrapp, beanName=MainSessionBean, interfaceName=net.weg.atr.session.MainSessionBeanLocal. I tested the EBJ Session Bean with the EJB Explorer tool, and it is working fine too.

Do you have any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is working now.

I recreated the EJB in the new version 3.0 and copy and paste all code. I did some adjusts on the EJB to use resourse.

After that, I tried again the lockup and it is working: jndi .lookup("ejb:/appName=weg.net/xxxx, beanName=xxxx, interfaceName=xxxxLocal");

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cleiton,

I have same problem. I used your correct answer but I could not solved.

My code is:

InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext();   

objref = ctx.lookup("ejb:/appName=XXX.com/xxx~yyy~ear, jarName=XXX.com~appl~xxx~ejb.jar, beanName=XXXBean, interfaceName=com.xxx.yyy.model.myclassHome");   

home =(myclassHome)javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(objref,myclassHome.class);     

ejb = home.create();

Can you help me?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my case, I was working directly with local interfaces

Context jndi = new InitialContext();

AtrSessionBeanLocal local = null;

local = (AtrSessionBeanLocal) jndi.lookup("ejb:/appName=weg.net/?, beanName=?SessionBean, interfaceName=net.weg.?.?SessionBeanLocal");

Best regards,

Cleiton Garcia.

Answers (0)