cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Integrate FBL5N and VF05 with Sales Orders number range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement in which i want to display Billing Documents that are passed for finance means " Accounting Document Cleared" but i need searching criteria of Sales order . I have Also used FBL5N but it only shows billing criteria not Sales Order document range . I need to See Sales order Number Range documents that are passed to accounts (Payment Received by Customer)

my requirement is amount which i have received from customer using sales document ranges .

Billing Documents that are released for finance does not show Sales Orders Criteria . Like in Sales order we have document flow once Accounting Document Cleared by Finance we can see in Document Flow of Sales order. Is there any possibility to View Cleared Sales Document which is Cleared for Accounting in Standard Report.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sd unknown

You can achieve this through proper copying control for billing as target document(TCode - VTFF, VTFL, VTFA). In copying control, in header you will find reference number and allocation number.

You have following field options:

• Purchase order number
  • Sales order number
  • Delivery number
  • External delivery number
  • Actual billing document number
  • External delivery no. if avaialable, otherwise delivery no

After maintaining that, you can have either of the above mention field in subsequent accounting document.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks JP

I am not asking for Copying control . Basically i want to see paid invoices and search with respect to Sales order. Like my Sales order is completed and when we see in document flow Accounting document cleared. I need to see accounting document which is already cleared using Sales order number.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what exact your requirement is.  As you would know, in document flow for a sale order, we can see the status of all subsequent documents.

I need to see accounting document which is already cleared using Sales order number

Imagine there are cases where partial invoice was made and cleared.  In this case, how you want the system to behave ?  Nevertheless, execute TCode S_ALR_87013429 through which, you can see document flow for multiple sale orders at a single stroke.

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay.

FYI.

Generally, we clear accounting document, against accounting document.

Say, when payment is received for SD Invoice the accounting doc type with RZ. You will have corresponding accounting doc for customer payments, that is DZ to clear.

Regards, JP

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Thanks for sharing Idea. I just wanted to share that short cut version of S_ALR_87013429 is IW12. Please check IW12 and update is there any difference in these two transaction codes.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi and JP for the Answers.

My requirement is i want to see list of Invoices which are already passed to accounting document or cleared but through Sales order searching Criteria. I am using FBL5N but i am not able to see sales document numbers or reference numbers although i have done in the layout

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sd unknown,

Thats what I suggested earlier. In your copying control for the billing, check whether you have any values maintain in reference number or allocation number. If you don't have entry or the field is blank in reference number (as per your requirement, it should be sales order). Then you will not be able to see sales order number in reference number field in FBL5N.

I hope that clarifies.

Regards, JP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There should not be any difference due to the fact that both Tcodes are having same program name.

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right sir. I forgot to check the program.

Thanks