cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master data for BP-CRM70 700V3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All;

I installed BP-CRM70 700V3 installation on SAP CRM 7.0 based on SAP Note "1461657 "

I was able to do the required installation steps, and I reached the point where I uploaded the installation data successfully on the solution builder as you can see in the following screenshot:

After that I started to activate the best practice scenrios manually one by one:

The issue that I am facing now is that some of the scenarios have red buttons next the them saying that there are some errors in activation like the following one:

The other issue that I am facing also is that when I access to the web user interface using the user mkt_man to search for leads through the marketing tab my search returns 0 results.

I can not see the data that is installed with the sap best practice for CRM 7.0 in the web.

I checked also the master data tab on the CRM UI but there is no data.

Can you show me please how can I view the data that comes with the SAP Best Practice so I can use it, and how can I fix the scenarios that have red buttons next to because they are not activated successfuly.

Best Regards

~Amal Aloun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I was to slove this issue when I started to avtivate each scenario manually

Best Regards

~Amal Aloun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Could any one tell me what is the use of master data tab in solution manager 7.1 crm ui page. please find the below screenshot.

Thanks in advance

Sajin TS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sijin;

When you go to the CRM Web Client for SOLMAN 7.1 via the t-code "CRM_UI" you will notice the tab "master data"

In master data you can make a search on your emplyees, and contacts.

You are also in master data tab able to create employee, contact, and root orgabization where you can use them in your incident management system.

Kindly check the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/45/c936109bb611409b4fc57eff448991/content.htm

Best Regards

~Amal Aloun

Answers (0)