cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need some advice on the best approach to fulfill a rebate processing requirement.

Our company is a pharmaceutical company that offers ten different types of Rebates. Most customers are eligible for one these rebates. We do not want to create a rebate agreement for each payer. We want to be able to create one rebate agreement type for all the customers who qualify for the rebate and yet able to settle (create credit memo) each customers accrual.

Can we achieve this using extened rebate processing? If yes, can you please explain the steps?

Thanks
Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you do not want to create rebate agreements based on Customer Code you need to group the customers on your own Parametres and maintain the Agreements.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

Thank You for the reply.

Where does the system get the customer number during settlement? We need to be able to settle rebate agreements individually for each customer.

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In extended rebate processing,if we select customer as a variable, will we be able to settle individual customer rebate?

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can someone give me some direction on this?

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Kumar,

SAP’s rebate functionality, extended or otherwise, is the framework of an agreement between your pharmaceutical company and a payer. The functionality cannot be configured to have multiple payers for a single rebate agreement.

You have to set up an agreement for each payer.  This allows the system to track sales volume, accruals, etc, and report on such by payer in the FI system. 

Regards,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Ken.

I tried using payer as variable key and maintained condition record. When I carried out settlement, system picks the payer maintained in the condition record.

Sorry still have not finished testing the E2E solution. Will come back with my comments later.

Regards

Kumar