SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment order lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am trying to create a payment order lot and after populating the first screen and clicking on the 'new items' , on the second screen giving the amount and the selection category as  Z or B , system giving error as "payment order not found" and "Specify just one payment order". I have made the settings in posting area 1032 (payment order lot specifications) with clearing reason '01' and selection category as 'Z as well as tried with B'.

Hence, please let me know the solution.

Regards,

Priyanka.k

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Hope you have configured payment method with payment order and  are creating Payment order by using T Code FPY1.

If this is done, then your FP45 transaction should work.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Hope you have configured payment method with payment order and  are creating Payment order by using T Code FPY1.

If this is done, then your FP45 transaction should work.

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Could you please let me know more in detail about this.

I have configured one payment method by selecting (checking) for payment order only box. But how can i create payment order by using T code FPY1.

Kindly let me know ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,

Priyanka.

0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

First you have to check in FPL9 if there is any open item and check for due date. Then check CAA3 if CA has that payment method which you have defined for payment order.

Then go to FPY1. Provide the basic parameters : Business Partner, Company Code, From Due Date and To due date then payment method. In next tab, provide bank details which you have defined for payment method. then schedue the run. You can check in payment history where a payment order would have been created.

You have to use that payment order in FP45 to process payment order.

Hope this will help.